Cub Scout Uniform
The Pack will provide:
Items to be purchased:
- Cub Scout shirt, short or long sleeved (This is the "Class A" uniform)
- Lions, Tigers, Wolves, and Bears (K-3rd grades): Blue shirt
- Webelos (4th-5th grades): Tan shirt
- Neckerchief slide (try to label with your scout's name or initials, as they tend to "slide" off when the scout is active.
- Handbook (rank specific)
- Cub Scout pants/shorts
- Cap (rank specific)
- Belt (used to display adventure belt loops earned)
- Red patch vest (used to display event patches)
- Pack T-Shirt, Hoodie, and Pack cap: These items are your “Class B” uniform.
For sizing purposes, the blue uniform will be worn until at least the end of 3rd grade. The tan uniform continues with the child into a Scouts BSA troop. The red patch vest is worn throughout Cub Scouts, until the middle of 5th grade. Helpful advice: buy big to avoid growing out too early.
Where to Buy:
Waterford Park Plaza
10100 6th Avenue N, Suite 103A
Plymouth, MN 55441